Reworked and reinforced for professional use
The Fenris Recon series has been adopted by professional users all over the world and used daily in both rescue, police and military operations.
Our new PRO series of the Fenris Recon we have spent the two last years developing a new material and coating to provide a even better protection for the professionals. These bags now use a super strong 1000 denier Cordura with beastly thick TPU laminate with a special surface treatment for a matt and dull structure. These changes does not only increase the durability, but sets a whole new standard on welding bond strength.
Fenris Recon Pro uses an 100% airtight and waterproof TiZip diving zipper to give your gear the best protection. It’s fully RF welded for best possible protection. This means that it’s submergible, it floats, you can vacuum compress the bag to minimise the pack size and it’s the best protection against water and dust you can get. The air trapped inside will also protect sensitive gear from external pressure and punishment on drops.
The Halkey Roberts valve can be used in water to inflate or deflate without water getting through.
Air inside will also help distribute external loads or pressure on the bag, protecting sensitive equipment and gear.
These Pro editions also uses an extra reinforced daisy system on both sides with a loop fitted for a carabiner on both sides. Making it easy to clip into the harness when doing air borne operations.
Weight: 1800 g
Dimensions: L70 × W43 × H32 cm
Precise volume: 90+ L
- 2 carry handles on each end
- Reinforced daisy system for air borne operations
- Adjustable and removable shoulder straps
- Safe and lockable zipperhead for flights
- Halkey Roberts oral valve
- Padded against back for extra comfort. Fully removable for weight savings.
- Zipper: Tizip Masterseal #10, 700mBar airtight
- Coating: Thick double sided TPU laminate with surface treatment
- Fabric: 1000 Denier Cordura
- Foam:Dual density EVA shoulderstraps for comfort